It’s unlikely that any business can maintain its success without a functional, SEO compatible, and professional website. Making stunning websites has never been easier and more fun in recent years because of the vast technological advancements our world has seen. These improvements have provided consumers with different methods of creating websites.
You now have numerous options for building and customizing your websites, and you can forget coding and technical words such as HTML and FTP. These days, you can create great-looking websites with minimal to no coding skills or knowledge. Elementor is one of the most popular ones used by professionals, if you’re interested, check out this review of Elementor for more information. Alternatively, here is a quick rundown of the five best WordPress site builders that create amazing websites to help you make your dream site and achieve online success.
Elementor has been hailed as one of the best site builders for all WordPress websites, and it can help anyone from novices to experts. It allows you to layout your WordPress site in every aspect using its simple drag-and-drop interface. The website builder does not require any coding, making your website creation process more manageable. It offers numerous features that none of its peers has.
- It provides a straightforward drag-and-drop interface.
- It has a responsive editing feature that allows you to edit on the go.
- It comes with a handy WooCommerce builder to help create online stores with ease.
- It has a vast selection of elements that you can easily add to your sites.
- It offers an extensive knowledge base.
- It provides pre-designed templates.
It is one of the most well-known website builders, having over 100 million users. Wix offers you a fully hosted platform with a simple drag-and-drop interface, a wide array of pre-designed professional-quality templates that any online store, restaurants, businesses of any scale can use. It also has a built-in Google Analytics feature that helps you keep track of your website’s state.
- It features a straightforward drag-and-drop interface.
- It offers you with a wide array of pre-designed templates.
- It provides you with the option of customizing your website’s design with ease.
- It provides an automatic optimized mobile view.
It is an open-source SaaS (Software as a Service) that offers built-in web hosting, web design, domain services, and E-commerce functions, making the website builder ideal for startup businesses and existing empires. Weebly is a flexible site builder that is compatible with all devices and platforms. A notable highlight for Weebly that even its free version comes with no advertisement.
- It comes with a unique PayPal integration, digital gift cards, and tax calculators.
- It lets you create websites with intuitive drag-and-drop functionality.
- It comes with hand-coded HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) files.
- It has built-in SEO tools and Google Analytics that help you maximize organic traffic through your websites.
It is one of the most commonly used website builders in the market, allowing you to buy a unique web domain. Like most site builders on our list, you can create professional and functional websites, landing pages, or blogs with WordPress. This site builder is ideal for those who have less experience in the web page building process because it offers a simple backend interface that requires little to no coding.
- It allows you to put assets in your WordPress websites such as videos, embedded content, pictures, and contact forms.
- You can easily create and customize your websites with its easy theme system.
- It provides you with over a hundred pre-designed templates and themes, making the whole process faster.
- You can publish content with ease using its vast publishing tools.
GoDaddy uses a simple language and layout system in its editor feature, making editing easy for everyone, even those with no technical knowledge or experience. It is the largest domain registrar globally, having more than 70 million customers in its lifetime. They offer some of the most affordable plans in the market, and their lowest tier is $10 monthly.
- It offers pre-designed templates to help you create websites quicker.
- It provides you with unlimited storage in its free version.
- All services provided by GoDaddy come with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security.
- It lets you customize your websites easier with its drag-and-drop page editor.
- It has a unique appointment scheduling functionality.
These are just five of countless WordPress site builders you can use for your websites. Since they’re free anyway, feel free to try each one to have an actual feel of which one is more compatible with your needs and style.